Wednesday 27 March 2013

Masters Prov. Champs Tomorrow

So this morning we did basically did the meet warm-up for practice with a couple 100m hard back to back. I'm feeling really good but never having swam an 800m or 1500m is really shaking my nerves. I think the 400m is what I look forward to the most. I really feel like I am ready to perform in that event. It may be the last event Friday but I am ready!

On another note, my mcl started bugging me again. It came back the day after my Sunday easy spin. I still don't have any pain though which is good. I am getting pretty tired of training in fear of injury so unless it becomes a major problem I am going to resume the bike and run sessions. My next bike isn't until Sunday after the meet is over so hopefully that gives it enough "rest". I say it like that because the swim meet isn't exactly a rest period haha. Anyways, that's all for today.

Matt Mahaffy, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment