Sunday 24 March 2013

Two weeks ago today, the weather outside was great so I decided to take my bike outside for the first time this year. I went for 2 hours and other than some rough winds, it wasn't so bad. On my way back, I fell over while stopped at an intersection and other than the initial embarrassment of falling over while clipped in and a few scratches, I was fine. A few days later I started having some pain in my MCL and although not too serious, it has kept me off the bike and the run this week. I did an hour easy spin today and it seems to have healed well so hopefully nothing comes up and I will be able to run and bike again this week.

There is now 4 days until masters swimming provincials and I am getting more and more excited. I haven't raced in a real competition since I left TMSC almost 2 years ago now so it should be interesting to see how my new, less intensive training is coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment