Friday 31 May 2013

Friday May 31 - 2013

Glad it is finally the weekend. Unfortunately the weather isn't supposed to be very nice so that kind of kills the excitement. Today I jumped in the pool after work. The workout was fairly easy and I took it easy on my legs by staying away from kick. I did about 1400m WU, 1800m for the main set and did a 200m CD for a total of 3400m. The main set was 18x100 as 2x[1ez/1fast/2ez/1fast/3ez/1fast] on 1:45. I did all of the fast pull. I also practiced sighting during the easy for the first time through and during the fast the second time through. It wasn't too difficult in a 25m pool, but I may as well start getting used to it now. I'm also looking into buying a wetsuit. I found a 60% off coupon online today so hopefully it doesn't expire anytime soon and I can get the suit I want. My knee is feeling better today, but no reason to push it so the workotus this weekend will probably be around half the original time; maybe a bit more if things go well. I can't wait to see wait the chiro has to say.

Until next time,
Matt Mahaffy

No comments:

Post a Comment