Tuesday 4 June 2013

Chiropractor appointment

I had a chiro appointment today just after work. I actually had to leave about 30mins early. I went to Timmins Chiropractic and seen Dr. Michael Popovic (I hope I spelled that right) and it was great. He seemed to narrow it down to a muscle strain (I believe he called it tendinopathy) where it attaches to the tendon. He got to work right away, no messing around, and he seemed determined to get me back to training/racing ASAP. For now he said to start off with some easy in the pool just to get moving and then see if I can do some easy running. I didn't think to ask about the biking because I didn't realize he hadn't mentioned anything about biking until I got home. I made another appointment for Monday so hopefully things go well and I can be racing by the end of the month! Not going to get my hopes up though. I realistically think I probably won't race until Timmins, which is really cutting it close for Toronto. I may decide to do some sort of time trial. Maybe take a trip down to Sudbury. More info to come.

Until next time,
Matt Mahaffy

No comments:

Post a Comment